Turkey: Economic Outlook
(2013 IMF-OECD-World Bank Economic Outlook Reports )
- Turkish economy is fastest growing economy in Europe, and second fastest growing economy in the world in recent years.
- According to the OECD, Turkey is expected to be the fastest growing economy of the OECD members during 2011-2017, with an annual average growth rate of 6.7 percent.
- Largest Agriculture Economy in Europe and 7th largest Agriculture Economy in the world.
- 6th largest economy compared with EU countries whereas 15th largest economy in the world (GDP at PPP, IMF-WEO)
- Turkey aims to be in the list of world's 10 Largest Economy and world's 5 Largest Agriculture Economy in 2023.
Source : invest.gov.tr